Saturday, January 14, 2012

Star Trek "Heash" Lives!

This note is to Bob Eggleton --

Bob this note is first to thank you for remembering to include me "Heash" in your blog. I am alive and well, and now living in Havre de Grace, Maryland. But at the time of your writing I was indeed some sort of a therapist. I specialize in Stress and Stress-Related Health concerns using Clinical Hypnotherapy and Biofeedback. My Legal name at the time was Steven L. (Lance) Hersh. Hersh got misspelled at college to "Heash" and hence the stage name. After hosting Star Trek Conventions for both Joan Winston's "Committee" and John Townsley's Tristar Industries I wrote the Pop Culture book, WRITTEN OUT OF TELEVISION and at that time "legally" shortened my name to "Steven Lance." Now, after all these years, my significant other, Donna, (I was divorced in 2009), has prodded me into doing my memoir of my 12-year association with Star Trek. From hosting conventions to appearing in Star Trek: The Motion Picture. The book, which his now being researched will contain behind the scene stores of all of our Star Trek favorites, Shatner, Nimoy, Doohan, ... Isaac Asimov, and especially Joan "Joanie" Winston. The book, "Star Trek: Resurrection" already has a web page on GoDaddy.com. Just type in www.StarTrekResurrection.com and you should be able to find it. On that page I ask for anyone who attended Star Trek conventions (mostly in NYC) from 1974 through 1981 (and do include Philadelphia 1978 and Atlanta, Georgia DATE TBD). I need too hear from the fans who attended those cons I hosted to help me jog my memory so I can write the stories they they want to hear. Easy to contact me: StevenLance@juno.com and always know that you all have been and always shall be ...my friends. --Steve

2 comments:

  1. I remember you from the 1977 Philly ST con and the two NYC 1979 ST cons. Check my website at http://lp_web4us.tripod.com to see what I've been up to since then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe I found you., Do you remember me, I used to call you, Steven Lance we had dinner on Glebe Road once. Are you still doing hypnotherapy

    ReplyDelete